Advertisement

The A Frame SuperShelter | Dutch oven Campfire cooking | Collecting building material

The A Frame SuperShelter | Dutch oven Campfire cooking | Collecting building material Please join me as I return to the A frame for an afternoon of work and a relaxing evening ....this was a quick overnight out to the shelter . The conditions were right to collect some more materials for future building . As I am working , a nice stew is in the works in a dutch oven over the campfire . A very enjoyable evening .
I had a bunch of footage at night that turned out very grainy , as I didn't have proper lighting .... so I didn't include it in this video . I am sorry . Lesson learned .
Over the last two weeks , The channel has had an explosion of sorts ! I would like to thank each and every one of you for your support and interactions . This whole YouTube thing is becoming very exciting ! Thank you !
I hope you enjoy this latest video on the A frame . As always , your thoughts , feedback and constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated . Thank you Have a great day ! -Justin
#campfirecooking#Aframeinthewoods

Contact information , Itsgoodinthewood@gmail.com

It's good in the woods,wintercamping,cammpfire cooking,cooking over a campfire,Dutch oven campfire cooking,A frame in the woods,A frame supershelter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments