Advertisement

TESTING UV LIGHT MAKEUP & HAIR DYE

TESTING UV LIGHT MAKEUP & HAIR DYE Trying Uv Light Makeup & Hair Dye
Like & Subscribe
Follow Me On Instagram @mackenziemmarie

Ima girl that likes neon lights and bright things. But not typically on my face. Although today I tried using uv light makeup for the first time and I'm SHOCKED! This makeup is so cool!
Love you guys
- Kenzie

Help The Animals In Australia
Buy a cameo to help donate toward rescuing the animals in Australia
Cameo -
Wires Charity -

Want my cool shirt?



Follow Me On Instagram @mackenziemmarie
Follow Me On Twitter @Mackenziiemarie
Follow Me On Tik Tok @mackenziemarieofficial

Business inquires email mackenziemariebusi@outlook.com

testing out uv light makeup,testing uv light makeup,testing black light makeup,testing uv light hair dye,testing black light hair dye,does uv light makeup work,painted my face in uv light glow makeup,testing glow in the dark makeup,testing glow in the dark hair dye,black light makeup tutorial,uv light makeup tutorial,painting my body with uv light glow paint,testing rave makeup,mackenzie marie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments