Advertisement

support any friend, oppose any foe (aesthetic vlog)

support any friend, oppose any foe (aesthetic vlog) 59 years ago today John F. Kennedy gave his legendary inaugural speech, though I'm Canadian this speech is so inspiring and I believe it continues to speak truth even almost 60 years later.

I've posted a lot of photos on Instagram at my grandmothers home and a lot of people really felt a sense of comfort from the aesthetic so I hope this video feeds those same feelings.
A lot of the imagery is very special to me, definitely and honor to create this video

check out my Instagram for daily toy photos!
- @gerrie.berrie.kinz
know about upcoming videos before anyone else!
-

if you're reading this I hope you're having a wonderful Martin Luther King Day, I love you sooooo much! Internet hug time!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

LPS,LITTLEST PET SHOP,AESTHETIC,VLOG,EDITING,GERRIE BERRIE,VINTAGE,JOHN F KENNEDY,SPEECH,OLD HOUSE,FILM,2020,DOUGLAS CUDDLE TOYS,WEBKINZ,

Post a Comment

0 Comments