Advertisement

STAR WARS Battlefront 2 live! Let's have a Babu Frik'n good time!

STAR WARS Battlefront 2 live! Let's have a Babu Frik'n good time! STAR WARS battlefront 2 LIVE

Just a regular Australian dude uploading some gameplay footage from my PS4! Love Star Wars but also have some other games to add in such as Spyro, Red Dead Redemption 2 and some others!

This channel will focus on Battlefront 2, the Spyro: Reignited Trilogy and Red Dead Redemption 2. Eventually I will also expand to other games (for example Jedi Fallen Order).

I am doing Battlefront 2 livestreams once or twice a week, normally at around 9:00pm ACDT (+9:30UTC) Mondays and Thursdays and hope you can all join me and hang out, have a chat and jump into some games with me :) eventually I will expand to other games as well!

I find your lack of presence on my channel disturbing.

Hope to see you all there! :) PUNCH IT

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II,JazzaCalshuttian,STAR WARS battlefront 2,battlefront 2 live,live STAR WARS,

Post a Comment

0 Comments