Advertisement

RAID Shadow Legends | Discussion | What is the optimal DEF to have on a Champion?

RAID Shadow Legends | Discussion | What is the optimal DEF to have on a Champion? New game I've been trying in my downtime from RAID. It's Dragon Champions and you can download with this link which helps support the channel. If you do, make sure to let me know what you think!

If you want to play RAID: Shadow Legends on PC you can do on Bluestacks via this link!

🎥 Twitch stream where I'm live 4-5 days a week to help people learn the game and hangout!

🐤 Twitter for dank memes and updates @ CF_ChoseN:

📊 My full, individualized rankings of every champion:

💳 My RAID Offer Value Calculator:


💲 My Patreon for those who want to support the channel and get special perks. Never expected, always appreciated!

📣 My personal / clan / community Discord where you can find all of my resources like tier lists, offer calculator, etc, and chat + learn from other players! Come join us!

📼 My full RAID: Shadow Legends playlist:


🎮 How I Play RAID: Shadow Legends

📱 Mobile Phone: iPhone XS (when not at home)

📟 Portable Device: iPad 6th Gen 9.7 inch (when relaxing at home)

💻 Gaming PC via PlariumPlay Client (to record videos)
Graphics Card: Geforce RTX 2070
Main Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG248Q 24” Full HD 1080p 1ms 180Hz DP HDMI Eye Care G-SYNC
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder
Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma v2
Microphone: Blue Yeti
Headset: HyperX Cloud
Processor: Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake Quad-Core 4.2 GHz
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin SDRAM DDR4 3000

✉️ Business Email: brad_erickson@hotmail.com

chosen,raid,shadow,legends,chosenbrad1322,plarium,best,meta,guide,walkthrough,2019,2020,new,hd,hq,beginner,hero,champion,chofly,mobile,raid shadow legends,beginner's,tip,trick,tips,tricks,champ,xp,tutorial,legendary,epic,rare,twitch,stream,live,patch,update,chofly mobile,farm,darth,micro,kizzle,stew,stewgaming,opinion,discussion,highlight,summon,community,defense,def,mitigation,toughness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments