Advertisement

PROPHETIC WORD | Your New Assignment Comes With Responsibility | 17 January 2020

PROPHETIC WORD | Your New Assignment Comes With Responsibility | 17 January 2020 Dear friends,

Welcome back to the channel! Please note that not every prophetic word is meant for you, therefore I encourage you to spend some time with Jesus and have a chat with Him about it.

Scripture references for today's word:
1 Corinthians 7:17; 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Love you lots
ThandiwekaYah

Song credit:
"Reckless Love" by Cory Asbury
Performed by ThandiwekaYah

For prayer requests please go ahead and email me here: thandiwekaYah@outlook.com (Please note that I do not have the capacity to reply to all emails, but know that I read every single one and I am praying for you.)

If you have been blessed by this and feel led to give, you may send to my PayPal:
paypal.me/thandiwekaYah
(I'm based in Johannesburg, South Africa)

***Yah is good and you are special to Him***

#January2020 #propheticword #newassignment

prophetic word,prophecy,2019 prophetic word,Yahushua,Jesus,Yah,God,bible,gospel,love,new thing,labour,labor,birth,thandiwekaYah,thandiwe kaYah,loc detox,loc journey,loa,law of attraction,worship,praise,pregnancy,wedding,marriage,single,meditation,January 2020,2020,2020 prophetic word,prophetic word 2020,January 2020 prophetic word,prophetic word January 2020,new assignment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments