Advertisement

NIGHTTIME SKINCARE ROUTINE || NEW YEAR, NEW SKIN!!

NIGHTTIME SKINCARE ROUTINE || NEW YEAR, NEW SKIN!! New Year, New Skin... Eh?! I wanted to share an updated skin routine because I have been focusing on my skin a lot lately. I have also found some new favorites I wanted to share. All of them very result driven and all the brands are next level!

My disclaimer is I am in Australia at the moment and do not have all my products with me. So I have added all my current favorites below! When I'm back in the U.S. I should do a bathroom tour and we can talk products!!

Thanks for being here and we are wishing you the happiest new year and the best 2020!!

XOXO
Laura & Michelle

Let's get SOCIAL //
@lovebylaura
@michellemoney
@mmandlshow


VIDEO DETAILS //

PMD Clean Pro RQ (GREAT NEWS!!!!! Use code: MML20 for 20% OFF!)


CLEANSER:
Eucalyptus Cleansing Concentrate

Cosmedix Clarify Cleanser

Nouri Vital Foaming Cleanser


TONER:
Cosmedix Purity Balance

The Ordinary Toning Solution

Mario Badescu Cucumber Facial Spray

Kopari Coconut Rose Toner


SERUMS & TREATMENT CREAMS:
Saint Jane Luxury Beauty Serum

Cosmedix Define

Cosmedix Affirm Antioxidant Firming Serum

Aspect Exfol L 15

Aspect Pigment Punch

The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid

Sunday Riley Good Genes

Botnia Hydrating Serum

is Clinical Active Serum

is Clinical Super Serum Advanced

Bright Skin Licorice Booster Serum


MOISTURIZERS:
Coconut Age Corrective Moisturizer

Bamboo Firming Fluid

Botnia Hydrating Serum

Aspect Phytostat 9


EYE CREAMS:
Cosmedix Eye Genius (and I love their Opti Crystal too)

Sunday Riley Auto Correct

Eminence Neroli Eye Serum


HEADBAND:
Perpetual Shade


Tank top:
Zara (I tried to find it but it's old!)

Shorts:
Farmers Market in LA for $25 (can you even...)

MM&L Show,MMandL,Laura Armstrong,Michelle Money,Skincare,Nighttime Routine,Nighttime Skincare,Anti Aging,Acne,How to,Flawless Skin,Skin secrets,Skincare secrets,Skin tips,Skincare Serums,Vitamin C serum,CBD Serum for skin,CBD beauty,Saint Jane,PMD Clean,PMD Clean Pro,Rose Quartz,Best Skincare,Glow,Kylie Jenner,Kylie Skincare,Best Serums for your skin,Toners,Moisturizers,Skincare Routine,Eye Treatment,Hyper pigmentation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments