Advertisement

MY TRAUMATIC BIRTH STORY....

MY TRAUMATIC BIRTH STORY.... #birthstory #prematurebaby

Hey loves... this is my birth story. I know its long but I had to explain a lot of things. This was a very traumatic thing for me. It brings a lot of emotion and memories. But as women and I feel like we can share our stories to help others and to let others they are not alone.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
♡SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL♡
youtube.com/c/YadiRose


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
♡♡LETS BE FRIENDS♡♡
Instagram: @yadirose

Twitter: @yadirose_

Facebook: @rosalbeauty

Snapchat : @yadiiirose

birth story,preeclampsia,premature baby,induced birth,epidural,hospital,mom life,yadirose,jeffree star,Shane dawson,James charles,daisy marquez,louieslife,evettexo,beautybird,iluvsarahi,story time,

Post a Comment

0 Comments