Advertisement

Monthly Budget Template: Zero-Based Budget (Online Spreadsheet, Digital Cash-Envelope Alternative)

Monthly Budget Template: Zero-Based Budget (Online Spreadsheet, Digital Cash-Envelope Alternative) Hiya

This video shows you how I use a spreadsheet to work out my monthly budget online as an alternative as cash-enveloping! I personally don't often use cash so this works perfectly for me alongside my Monzo account and has allowed me to save so much money and be stricter on myself about my spending.

If you're interested in this spreadsheet please email savethemillennial@gmail.com with the subject 'MONTHLY BUDGET'.

I'm so sorry about the sound quality, my airpods seem to have picked up a lot of crackly background noise, this as well as my confidence will definitely improve with time, promise haha!

Let me know what other videos you'd like to see!

budget,budgeting,finance,money,cash envelope,budget to zero,google sheets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments