Advertisement

Male Idols Who will Likely to Be a Dream Husband Because They are All Devoted When It Comes to Love

Male Idols Who will Likely to Be a Dream Husband Because They are All Devoted When It Comes to Love Please Subscribe, Like and Share for More Videos!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They will be a faithful husband. What is the most important thing in a relationship? Trust. And devotion.

Yes, to keep your relationship last forever, you need to trust your partner whole-heartedly and stay faithful to each other.

These 5 male idols, for example, are what guys should do: devoted to their women. They were revealed that they stay by their women in ups and downs.

Thanks to this, a lot of Netizens have picked them as dream husbands.

[BTS' V]
During a past interview in his early debut days, V revealed, "I will try various things, including singing and acting, until I am 40. After that, I will happily live with my wife."

He added, "I want to take care of my children, just like my dad. I will also give a lot of advice to them. I want my wife to scold me a lot."

[SF9's Rowoon]
On January 9th, Rowoon talked about his past love life. He revealed that he once came to his girlfriend's house and brought tea as well as porridge because she was sick."

[EXO's D.O]
D.O confessed that he used to be a possessive boyfriend. He said, "If I am in a relationship again, I will not be overprotective and I will be more considerate to my girlfriend."

[INFINITE's Sunggyu]
Sunggyu talked about his first love which he had when he was in the first year of high school. He said, "After I broke up, I waited for her in front of her house and it was raining."

[BTOB's Minhyuk]
Just like Sunggyu, Minhyuk also has a touching story of his first love.
.
.


#BTS #SF9 #EXO

top korean news,korea news,korean stars,k pop,k pop news,Idol,EXO,BTS,DO,Sunggyu,INFINITE,Minhyuk,BTOB,first love,Male Idol,dream husband,Taehyung,Doh Kyungsoo,Rowoon,SF9,

Post a Comment

0 Comments