Advertisement

Laundry Routines | Lots of Laundry!! | Laundry Marathon

Laundry Routines |  Lots of Laundry!! | Laundry Marathon #laundryroutines #laundry #teamipartner

Welcome to another laundry routine! In this video, there will be lots of laundry - 2 loads of washing, drying, folding, and putting away!! I also share a new tea blend!! Get your own Teami tea here with my discount code:
TEAMI BLENDS
20% off discount code: ANITAA20
www.teamiblends.com

Most of the laundry products in this video are from the Grove website.
Use this link to get a free 5-piece Mrs.Meyers set:

If you're new to my channel, I love doing cleaning, laundry, hauls, and lifestyle videos. Hit that subscribe button if you want to see more of me and click the notification bell so you don't miss any of my new videos! Thanks so much for watching!

Laundry Videos:
Cleaning Videos:
Weekly Cleaning Routines:

My favorite cleaning tools:
MOOSOO XL-618B
Shark Genius Sanitizing Steam Pocket Mop System:
Downy Ball:

My favorite kitchen tools:
Nutribullet (for bulletproof coffee and smoothies!!):
KitchenAid Mixer:

I can't live without Amazon Prime!!! Get it free for 30 days:

Get a free month of Kindle unlimited!!

#cleanwithme #speedcleaning #cleaningmotivation #extremecleaningmotivation #cleanwithme2019 #cleaning #cleaningthekitchen #speedcleanthehouse #cleaningroutine #cleaningroutine2019 #extremecleaning2019 #stayathomemom #ultimatecleanwithme #alldaycleanwithme #cleananddecorate #cleananddecoratewithme #homedecor #speedcleaningtips #speadcleaningforbusymoms #cleaningmotivationmusic #cleaningmotivationvideos #cleaningmotivationsongs #anitaathome #howtocleanyourhouse

Welcome to my channel! This is a place where I share my life and all of the things that I love! I live in Florida with my husband, my 2 little boys, and my 3 doggies. I love organizing, crafting, DIYing, and decorating my home. My goal is to inspire others to create beauty in their own homes and make everyday the best day ever!

Get free Grove stuff with this link:

Here is the equipment I use to make my videos:
Canon Powershot G7X Mark II :
LimoStudio Lighting Kit:
Blue Snowball iCE Condenser Microphone:
ALZO Horizontal Camera Mount:
Tripod VTSL7200 Steady Lift Series:

Watch more videos here:

Want to work with me? Shoot me an email! anitalouise813@gmail.com

Follow me on my social media!

Pinterest: anitalouise813

Facebook: Anita Louise


My Etsy Shop: AnitaLouiseCrochet


My crochet channel:

What I use for my videos:
Thumbnails:
Music:

laundry routine,grove laundry,grove,laundry,lavender rosemary grove detergent,dryer balls,laundry routines,do laundry with me,how I do my laundry,laundry day,anita at home,lavender laundry room,clean with me,relaxing clean with me,lots of laundry,loads of laundry,laundry marathon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments