Advertisement

'I'll Be Jumping' (Geometry Dash Singing - Jumper) ft. Piano Cover by PnG

'I'll Be Jumping' (Geometry Dash Singing - Jumper) ft. Piano Cover by PnG Together, we'll keep on jumping into the future lying ahead.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
► CREDITS

• Waterflame - Jumper:


• Waterflame (Original Composer):



• Geometry Dash - Jumper [Piano Cover]:

• PnG - Music & Covers (Remixer):



▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
► LYRICS

I did not think I would make it this far
It's all a lie when they said I could be a star
We have been through much worse
So why don't try to have another go at it?

I can't seem to find my balance
Which made this a real challenge
Crossing paths and dimensions
There doesn't seem to be a reason

Flying to nowhere in this world
I don't have a torch with me
Or anything that I can use to see
That would help me get out of this madness

I don't know what to do
I don't know what I'm getting myself into
I'm gonna need some water, and a bit of light
Because I have a burning desire
I want to jump to the sky!
(x2)

And then I'll find myself a way
I don't need your help anyway
And then I'll find out the true meaning
For why I'm suffering

I'll be jumping (x3)
Don't stop jumping
I'll be jumping (x3)
'Cause I'm a Jumper!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Join my Discord Server!


#GeometryDash #GeometryDashSinging #GeometryDashJumper

Royal Mike,jumper,jumper piano,geometry dash,geometry dash piano,geometry dash piano jumper,jumper piano cover,waterflame jumper,piano cover,geometry dash piano cover,geometry dash singing,geometry dash jumper singing,geometry dash singing jumper,geometry dash i'll be jumping,geometry dash royal mike,royal mike geometry dash singing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments