Advertisement

How to use all font properties in CSS | Introduction to HTML5 and CSS3 | HTML5 and CSS3 in 2020

How to use all font properties in CSS | Introduction to HTML5 and CSS3 | HTML5 and CSS3 in 2020 Want to learn HTML5 and CSS3 from scratch?

This is the tenth episode of my “Learn HTML5 and CSS3” course. In this course, we will learn everything about how we can create markup for a website. At the end of the course, I will add some full tutorials where I will be creating famous websites from scratch. So, if you have any suggestions, just let me know and I might make a video about it!

In this video, I want to talk about all the font properties that we have in CSS3 to style text elements. The font property in CSS is a shorthand property that combines all the following sub-properties in a single declaration. The font-size and font-family values are required. If one of the other values is missing, their default value is used.
My official websites for questions or anything else:


Follow me on social media



I’ve also created a full “PHP & MySQL for beginners” course that can be purchased on Udemy:

HTML5

Post a Comment

0 Comments