Advertisement

HOW MY EDITS CHANGED THROUGH THE TIME! 2019-2020

HOW MY EDITS CHANGED THROUGH THE TIME! 2019-2020 Hey, guys, it's Albulena!!

I hope that you’re doing great and enjoying your day.
I thought that I’d upload a video where I show y’all my edits through a time period.
Mainly because I wanted to show y’all that everything needs its time, so if you’re an editor yourself: Please remember to always be patient because your hard work will be worth it ❤️

I started in April 2019 and that is how I improved :)

By the way, I will be posting more edits soon and if you want me to do one edit of your favorite artist or show just write it in the comments!

Love you loads & enjoy the video :))



Social Media

Instagram: littvemix albu.slh mscrowned

Twitter: misscrowned

bts edits,bts edits hot,bts edits cute,kim seok jin,kim nam joon,kim tae hyung,park jimin,min yoongi,little mix,little mix edits,Perry edwards,Leigh anne pinnock,jade thirlwall,jesy nelson,blackpink edits,blackpink,Jennie edits,blackpink rose,blackpink jisoo,blackpink lisa,kim jennie,shadowhunters,shadowhunters edits,prison break,prison break edits,dolantwins,Ethan,grayson,dolan twins,dolantwins edits,stranger things edits,millie bobby brown,

Post a Comment

0 Comments