Advertisement

GREATER THAN YOU (Prod. By Sedivi)

GREATER THAN YOU (Prod. By Sedivi) Lyrics:

They say there are things you can see only when you slow down,
And that goes with everybody even when you not around.
I slept over the ground and think if the lost thing can be found
But in my mind the truth is you’re already gone.
‘Cause I don’t find no more meaning when you act so much naive even when the truth is in front of you
You swallowed up and threw.
Now when I slow down in my wonder I see there’s so many things to do
bigger, better, greater than you.
I wrote you in my journal and drown my sorrow in there
They say They are my friends but when I try to call them they seems like a fiend. So being alone seems so much better and then darkness became my friend
And stayed with me all these years,
makes me think of life way more greener.

Now heading into the woods, feels more cleaner than the hood.
And I stood in the middle of the wood, makes me feel they understand my mood.
Walking along the path of fiction,
I see people smile
in the world of cruel jurisdiction.
Why does being in self-deception world feels so right
I guess sometimes we are tired of people who does wrong to you and telling that ain’t wise and that all the creatures cries and dies
So why stop them from reaching the sky
And when the responsibility comes to you why don’t you say May I?
You’d probably be the one who spy when somebody try to fly and when they do it, you’d vie
So don’t ask me why ‘Cause you know why, why why why why why why and by the by you’ll understand why.

Instagram:

Sedivi)

Post a Comment

0 Comments