Advertisement

Gotye feat. Kimbra - Somebody that I used to know (Trancisfaction's something like Goa Bootleg)

Gotye feat. Kimbra - Somebody that I used to know (Trancisfaction's something like Goa Bootleg) This is my remix (Bootleg) of 'Somebody that I used to know' by Gotye feat. Kimbra. Since it sounds a bit like goa, I called it something like goa bootleg. It's probably a mixture of Goa and trance, at least I think.

Orignal written by Wally de Backer . Remixed by Trancisfaction with FL Studio 20.

All rights belong to their respective owners.

If you like the video I would be happy about a like or channel subscription.

Gotye,Kimbra,Walk of the earth,Somebody that i used to know,Remix,Remake Bootleg,Trancisfaction,Goa,Trance,Psy,2019,2020,FL Studio,FL Studio 20,flp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments