Advertisement

GENEROUS ENERGY | AQUARIUS | 1|27 - 2|3

GENEROUS ENERGY | AQUARIUS | 1|27 - 2|3 Aquarius Psychic Tarot Reading January 27th - February 2nd (2020)

Extended Video Length: 26:48


All monies from personal readings, donations, and the extended readings fund the channel, website, and club. Thank you so much for watching and for your support, we love you!
PayPal.me/TheArteagan

ABOUT ME:
I’m Natalee Arteaga, an actor and screenwriter living in Los Angeles. As a Chicago native, coming from the city of broad shoulders, I never intended to use my psychic ability for others or to in any way publicize this ability of mine. I'm a Capricorn, and the thought of bearing the identity of a psychic tarot reader was devastating. I had to let go of more than I ever imagined I could. Allowing Truths to change my life was cripplingly painful, yet I couldn't be happier or more grateful for my life today. It was worth it. The leveling up, rapid advancement of psychic skills, better love and relationships, confidence and clarity. It's what I want for others. Through the readings, YT channel, website, and the club that I started, The Arteagan, I share my love, psychic perspective, abilities, and techniques. I'm just doing my humbly small part in Saving the World.
I really appreciate your acceptance, kindness, and support.

READINGS SCHEDULE:
Monday: CapriCorner. Aquarius, Pisces, and Aries Weekly. All-Signs Daily.
Tuesday: Taurus, Gemini, and Cancer Weekly. All-Signs Daily.
Wednesday: Leo, Virgo, and Libra Weekly. All-Signs Daily.
Thursday: Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Capricorn Weekly. All-Signs Daily.
Friday: All-Signs Weekend.

PERSONAL READINGS:
I take the Oracle/Querent relationship extremely seriously. As a gifted inherited psychic, it’s an honor and privilege to use my talents with integrity. I help you find hidden and obstructed truths, clarity, and understanding in information that’s inaccessible to the masses that I channel with ease. The dailies are reflective of what you can expect after booking: a video-recorded tarot reading of me channeling the answers you are looking for and explaining them to you in clear, concise, definitive terms, often times with humor and reassuring encouragement. Booking a reading with me establishes a connection with me, and if you’ve ever resonated with any of these YouTube readings, chances are we are already connected :) I look forward to providing the answers you seek…

HOW TO DO THE ENERGY WORK:
When you finish this reading and any other readings that resonate, there will have been an energetic shift vibrationally from when you began watching them. For the time you’re listening/watching this reading, your energies are being altered as you react to me reacting to you… This is the power of the energy work you and I are doing. You’re tuning into me tuning into you (and certain collectives). So if you see something you like, it's really what you like about yourself.

When you absorb me you absorb the lessons of the tarot at the deepest levels…

WELCOME TO THE ARTEAGAN.
WELCOME TO THE WATCHNATALEE CHANNEL.
SEE YOU TOMORROW! ^_^

PRIVATE READINGS, EXTENDEDS, & GOOD KARMA:


INSTAGRAM:


“They wander in darkness seeking light, failing to realize that the light is in the heart of the darkness”
― Manly P Hall

AQUARIUS

Post a Comment

0 Comments