Advertisement

Faultless - jbRockz | Fuji XT3 | Music Video

Faultless - jbRockz | Fuji XT3 | Music Video Song Lyrics
Everyday I fix the mess
Graciousness relieved the stress
Step by step all it takes
Glimpse in the eye all it breaks

Refrain
Breathe... please breathe
It needs a hardship (and) passionate to make it deep and accurate.

Chorus
Can’t you see, a time for me, a time you know
All I need is, a perfect time, a right time
Oh… Oh…

Every time I close my eyes
I see some inevitable lines
For loop while loop all it takes
Drastic change all it breaks

Refrain
Real… Unreal
It needs a hardship (and) passionate to make it deep and accurate.

Bridge
Why can't this be
Nothing has change…



#Faultless #jbRocks #MusicVideo

Solo Recording,Broll,Videography,Cinematography,Programming,Programmer,Work at home,Fuji X-T3,Fuji XT3,Indie Music,Indie Music Video,Computer,Final Cut Pro X,

Post a Comment

0 Comments