Advertisement

EXPOSING MY SECRET FANTASIES - MY OLD DIARY (The funniest one yet)

EXPOSING MY SECRET FANTASIES - MY OLD DIARY (The funniest one yet) GO FUND ME PAGE FOR BUSHFIRE WILDLIFE SUPPORT:
NEW MERCH AVAILABLE NOW:
MY BOOK (FREE SHIPPING):

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••­­­­•••••••••••


Previous video:
Instagram:
Twitter: GeorgiaP83
Snapchat: georgia.p83

READING YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE:

READING MY OLD DIARY FROM WHEN I WAS 7:

PUNKIN SEEDS (SKIT):

reading my old diary georgia productions,reading my kindergarten diary,funny,reacting to hilarious kids drawings,reacting to kids schoolwork,reacting to funny spelling mistakes,schoolwork,highschool,relatable,random and relatable,thing we all can relate to,georgia productions,trying on my old clothes,funny journal entries,embarrassing diary entries,my old diary,then vs now,before and after,reaction,10 years challenge,13 years ago,i cant believe i wrote this,

Post a Comment

0 Comments