Advertisement

Erotic hypnosis by Master Ascelin. Become my new depraved good girl

Erotic hypnosis by Master Ascelin. Become my new depraved good girl BDSM - HYPNOSIS - MANTRAS - SUBLIMINALS - TRAINING - MEDITATIONS

Find all my work at:
Listen only with headphones

My hypnotic audio takes the form of a lesson plan: each file leads to more transformation into a new self. A better you. As new lessons occur, the options for growth are multiplied, enlarged, become endless. See me as your instructor who leads you to new levels of obedience, submission and pleasure. Offering a curriculum that can help you discover and grow under my careful guidance and discipline and enable you to explore the depths of your service and submission with me. So set up one of my files and listen to it, why not? My work speaks for itself, and I know you will come back.

Enjoy! Master Ascelin

Depraved,daddy's girl,hypnose,mindless,obedient,obey,servitude,slavin,slet,slut,training,trance,hypnosis,erotic hypnosis,erotic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments