Advertisement

Dating in Your 30s | A Subtle Asian Leftovers Special

Dating in Your 30s | A Subtle Asian Leftovers Special Through all of the insightful conversations I've had on the Subtle Asian Leftovers Facebook Group, I thought it'd be interesting to convert some of the stories into videos as I feel it becomes much more personable. Because of this, I'll be embarking on creating a series of videos about dating with a focus on dating in your 30s.

In this video, I interview one of my friends, Katie, about the ideal time someone should date for before proposing.

//Equipment & Record settings
Camera: Sony a7iii
Lens: Samyang 35mm f2.8
Audio: Rode NTG3 & Zoom H6
Gimbal: Zhiyun-Tech Crane v2
File Format: XAVC 4K (downscaled to 1080p)
Record Settings: 24p 60m
Editing: Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018

//Support my video content via Patreon


//Social Media
Tumblr:
Facebook:
Instagram: ufbfung
Twitter: @ufbfung
Linkedin:
Personal:

//Music
Joachim Nilsson - Let the World Know

//Disclaimer
The views expressed on this channel are my own and do not reflect the views of my employer.

dating,dating in your 30s,dating as a female,ideal amount of time before proposing,ideal amount of time to date,when do you propose,how long should i date,dating advice,subtle asian traits,subtle asian leftovers,subtle asian,dating apps,

Post a Comment

0 Comments