Advertisement

*Closed* [FNAF SFM] Drawn to the Bitter COLLAB (8|8)

*Closed* [FNAF SFM] Drawn to the Bitter COLLAB (8|8) Rules:

- experienced animators (I will be checking channels)
- deadline is undetermined but I will assign one if I see completion delays, i will be reminding animators
- No oc’s
- Use all maps but make sure it stays fnaf related (lore purposes)
- All fnaf games (vr and ar not included)
- make the animation interesting with multiple scene of the story and the game itself
- any issue, contact me in comments and I will be more than gladly to help you
- understand that most parts are long since I want you to have a big role and I want you to be recognized for the amazing work and effort

*after reading the rules put “:D” before saying what part you want*

Example:

“Can I have part ^#*{%] pls :D”
____________

Song: Drawn to the Bitter by DHeusta




______

PART 1- ArtemGAMESHOW

PART 2- Dr1Ftz SFM

PART 3- Rammer SFM

PART 4- Anfox SFM

PART 5- SuperPigSFM

PART 6- SwaggitySwoggity

PART 7- Me

PART 8- Fnaf boi

(8/8)

Post a Comment

0 Comments