Advertisement

Buying Plants That Aren't for Sale! | Plant Shopping in LA at Mickey Hargitay's Plants!

Buying Plants That Aren't for Sale! | Plant Shopping in LA at Mickey Hargitay's Plants! PLOOOOMIEEES! What is UP! SO happy and grateful to be back with another Plant Shopping sesh and this is a GOOD one!!!!! I went Plant Shopping (again hehe) at one of my favorite Plant Shops out here in LA which is Mickey Hargitay's Plants! This plant shop is the one that takes all my money and I will smile the whole time they do it!

Mickey Hargitay's Plants located in West Hollywood, CA is one of the OG Plant shops founded in 1980 & located right smack down in the middle of the busy streets on West Hollywood! This place definitely packs some plant heat carrying our beloved classics (at a great price I must add) all the way to some super hard to find plant babies! I have been coming here almost every week and each time I find something I have never seen in store before.

The atmosphere along with a couple of hard-to-find Variegated Monsteras are just a few reasons to come and check this plant shop out. I find myself spending my lunch breaks here just enjoying the place and trying reeeeeally hard not to buy anything! LOL! Plant Shopping is always a treat when I come here since I am always seeing something new and different. Plant Shopping has really become one of my favorite things to do here, even if I don't end up buying anything, it still brings me great joy to be around so much beauty!

Let's stay connected, so I can show you what I find here at MIckey's or other Plant Shops:
IG: @sharinatallada

Mickey Hargitay's Plants, West Hollywood, CA

plant shopping in la,plant shopping,mickey hargitay's plants,mickey's plants,plant shopping 2020,plant shopping la,plant nursery,indoor plant shopping,los angeles plant shopping,la plant shopping,where to plant shop,where to buy plants,buying plants,plant store,calathea orbifolia,hoya plants,come plant shopping with me,sharina tallada,sharina plants,sharina tallada instagram,

Post a Comment

0 Comments