Advertisement

Answering Questions About My Testing - GTA 5 Discussion #125

Answering Questions About My Testing - GTA 5 Discussion #125 I often get the same or similar questions and comments on my GTA lap time and top speed testing videos. This video aims to answer all of them and serve as a place to point people in future.
See all GTA 5 Discussion videos:

Other Videos Shown Here
Lap Time Playlist:
Top Speed Playlist:
How To Go Faster:
Entity XXR Broken:
Content Creator Stream Week 85:
Best Race Start Technique:
Racing Randoms For The First Time In Years:

Other Info
Lap Time Description:
Top Speed Description:
My Testing Track:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watch Me
Website:
Twitch:
Main Channel:
Second Channel:

Follow Me
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Discord:

Support Me
YouTube Membership:
Patreon:
Donate:
Merchandise:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm Broughy1322 and I upload a variety of videos in an attempt to inform, entertain, and discuss. These mainly revolve around GTA Online racing but also include vlogs & other games. I take pride in my content so feel free to have a look around my channel and subscribe if you enjoy! Thanks for watching! :)

And finally... watch in 1080p!

Answering,Questions,About,My,Testing,GTA,Discussion,GTA 5,GTA Online,Grand,Theft,Auto,Five,Multiplayer,Gameplay,Commentary,GTA5,GTA V,GTA O,GTAO,GTA:O,Commentaries,Debate,Exploration,Deliberation,Conversation,HD,1080p,Broughy1322,1322,Gaming,Video,Games,XB1,Xbox,Xbone,PS4,Playstation,Four,PC,lap,time,top,speed,methods,info,why,how,reasons,explanation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments