Advertisement

20200103_053232 - Pain 🔥⚡ Electrolaser attack on my chest & face -burning shocks -labored breathing

20200103_053232 - Pain 🔥⚡ Electrolaser attack on my chest & face -burning shocks -labored breathing I am being tortured & terrorized by a Gangstalking / Terrorist Group using Electrolasers attached to drones.

My chest & face are getting shocked & burnt.

I LITERALLY DEMONSTRATE IN THE VIDEO THAT I CAN MOVE MY HAND OVER MY CHEST OR HEAD TO FEEL FOR THE ENERGY BEAMS: IMMEDIATELY MY HAND FEELS WARM SHOCKS & IMMEDIATELY MY CHEST OR FACE, RESPECTIVELY, GETS RELIEF FROM THE ELECTROLASER ATTACK.

WHEN I MOVE MY HAND AWAY, IT NO LONGER FEELS ANY WARMTH OR SHOCKS, AS THAT IS ONCE AGAIN FELT IN MY CHEST OR FACE, RESPECTIVELY.

I LITERALLY DEMONSTRATE THIS MULTIPLE TIMES.

During the video, the shocks increase to my chest and/or diaphragm, and it noticeably causes my breathing to become labored. THIS IS EASILY OBSERVABLE IN THE VIDEO, NEAR THE END.


ELECTROCUTION IS NOT A MENTAL ILLNESS.
🔫

I did not suddenly develop sporadic & temporary bouts of
✔️ Schizophrenia + 
✔️ 24/7 daily Psychoses (that my video footage confirms, so my camera must suffer from Psychosis as well) + 
✔️ Multiple Personality Disorder (now known as Dissociative Identity Disorder, which most psychiatrists don't believe is real)

at age 41 with no prior mental health history (that doesn't happen) + 

✔️ Epilepsy + 
✔️ Fibromyalgia + 
✔️ Migraines + 
✔️ Restless Leg Syndrome + 
✔️ Neuropathy + 
✔️ Arthritis + 
✔️ Fever & Nausea (or Flu) + 
✔️ Vertigo + 
✔️ Sudden Numbness + 
✔️ Tinnitus + 
✔️ Dyslexia +
✔️ False urges to pee +
✔️ False oozing sensations in the penis +
✔️ Blue Balls (unrelated to arousal) +
✔️ Glaucoma-test sensations in the eye, which reacts in the same way +
✔️ Frostbite sensations on random body parts +
✔️ Hot flashes on random body part +
✔️ Sudden dry-mouth & burning sensations on my tongue & the roof of my mouth or back of throat +
✔️ Hemorrhoids that spontaneously develop within seconds while lying in bed typing up descriptions for these YouTube videos that my Dad & others don't watch and probably don't even read in the emails +
✔️ Knee swelling, which the supposed Schizophrenic voices warned about in advance, which I have video of + 

suddenly develop supernatural powers to 
🔮 foretell the future +
🔮 have sight beyond sight + 

👻 still experience other unexplained phenomena like poltergeist. 

You would have to believe ALL OF THAT + ignore
⚠️ 2 suspects confessed.
⚠️ 1 suspect is APD officer Marc McLeod #7091, who is in SPECIAL WEAPONS & Tactical.
⚠️ Multiple witnesses & victims, some of whom already provided supporting statements in writing and in person to a Sergeant with Travis County Sheriff department

And you would have to ignore the mountain of facts & evidence:

✔ My Gangstalking - Detailed Information:

✔ My Gangstalking Evidence:

✔️ My YouTube Channel:

✔ I have never gotten a call back from APD, except from the mental health crisis team.  I have escalated the case up to the Chiefs for Austin PD & Manor PD and Travis Co Sheriff, who ignore everything above and the caveat that there are officers who, at minimum, aid and protect this group.

👮 Austin Police Department Case #17-8001766
👮 Cases filed also with Round Rock PD & Manor PD
👮 Multiple victims and witnesses already provided individual supporting statements in writing and in person with a Sergeant of Travis County Sheriff department, who did nothing.


🔫
🔫

🗣️🔊 😢 VoiceToSkull (V2K): takes advantage of the Microwave Auditory Effect ( which magicians & mentalists use when they ask a participant to think of numbers to use in a trick.  In fact they send the numbers subliminally to the person. The volume does not have to be subliminal. 50+ year old tech.  

#KipToldTheTruth 

#Gangstalking #Terrorism #AustinGangstalking #HillCountyGangstalking #HillCountyTxGangstalking #HillCounty #HillCountyTX

#DirectedEnergyWeapon #DEW #Electrolaser 
#VoiceToSkull #V2K

#KXAN_News #KVUE #keye #SpecNewsATX #fox7austin #KcenNews #kwtx #25NewsKXXV #KWKTFOX44 #VICE #statesman #AustinChronicle #MSNBC #CNN #CNNBRK

#AustinPD #AustinPolice #TravisCoSheriff #ManorPD #ManorPolice #HillCoSheriff

breathing

Post a Comment

0 Comments