Advertisement

You’ve Got a Friend (Carole King) Piano & Vocal Cover with Lyrics | Bonus Piano Improvisation

You’ve Got a Friend (Carole King) Piano & Vocal Cover with Lyrics | Bonus Piano Improvisation You’ve Got a Friend by Carole King Piano & Vocal arranged and performed by Sangah Noona with Lyrics | Bonus 8 Minutes Piano Improvisation with her and her besty Bubuji (Golden Retriever) photos

❤ This song is for you all my friends! Thank you for 2019! You made it!!

❤ I really appreciate your donation support to maintain (tune/repair) my piano and feed Bubuji! I will save the money for upgrading my piano and recording equipment and for Bubuji’s new toys in the future!

❤ Thank you for watching my video!
If you enjoyed it like me, hit the LIKE 👍🏻 button or leave some COMMENTS. It really encourages me and keeps me going!
Also, don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel and click the “bell” icon 🔔 to be the first to know about my latest video releases!

M O N _ Live Lounge Piano
W E D _ The Beatles Piano
S A T _ Random



S A N G A H ‘ S A L B U M (Amazon, Spotify, and iTunes)

The Beatles Piano Cover, Vol.1

Real Piano Vol.1 (Purely Improvised Piano)



S A N G A H ‘ S G E A R

Microphones: AKG C214 Large-Diaphragm Condensers

Camera: Canon EOS R

Sigma 35mm F1.4 ART Lens: l


Take a short intermission from Sangah's musical arrangements and check out:
SANGAH‘S OTHER AMAZON RECOMMENDATIONS!

*As an Amazon Associate, Sangah Noona earns from qualifying purchases. (Another way to support her!)


S A N G A H ‘ S P L A Y L I S T

LOUNGE PIANO SERIES:

BEATLES PIANO SERIES:

PURELY IMPROVISED PIANO SERIES:


POP & ROCK PIANO:

SOFT PIANO:

SINGING:

ORIGINAL:

.
.
.
F O L L O W S A N G A H and B U B U J I


S U P P O R T S A N G A H N O O N A



.
.
#YouveGotAFriend #CaroleKing #Cover

youve got a friend carole king lyrics,You've got a friend carole king piano vocal cover,youve got a friend james taylor lyrics,piano pop improvisation jazz,golden retriever dog photos,bubuji sangah noona,sangah noona singing,서상아,상아누나,상아누나 피아노,상아 피아노,누나 피아노,서상아 피아노,보사노바 피아노,재즈피아노,

Post a Comment

0 Comments