Advertisement

Vlogmas Day 15: Omg, I’ll have a Teenager in exactly 1-Month!! + 2020 goals 💯

Vlogmas Day 15: Omg, I’ll have a Teenager in exactly 1-Month!! + 2020 goals 💯 Heyyy ya’ll!! Did you enjoy your weekend? I totally binge-watched vampire shows, vlogged, edited my screenplay and conference call with my movie producer mentor. A busy yet productive weekend. A new decade is closely approaching and I can feel the change and wonderful opportunities! I’m excited and ready. Check out my goals for 2020 at the end of the vlog (click the link in BIO to watch the FULL vlog on my YouTube channel 🎥☺️) Ways to support:

Purchase my book via Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, & Books-A-Million @wounded_healer_book (Direct Links in the BIO)

Binge watch my Videos (Help me reach the 4000 watch time hours to monetize this channel (Link in BIO)

Comment, Share and Subscribe to my channel.

I love you guysss and appreciate your support

vlogmas,vlogmasday2019,vlogmasday15,youtuber,smallyoutuber,singlemom,singleparent,2020goals,vampirediaries,theoriginals,screenwriter,movieproducer,happiness,peace,joy,business,

Post a Comment

0 Comments