Advertisement

TRAVEL Bass by Journey Instruments review!

TRAVEL Bass by Journey Instruments review! Hi all!

Recently Journey Instruments sent me this travel bass (I chose purple but they have other colours!) and asked me to try it out! If you guys are interested in getting it for the holidays or as christmas presents the link is somewhere below. Apologies for the inconsistent audio and glitchy-ness of the video...I don't know where that came from all of a sudden :O

All in all, it's such a cool concept and I love how portable it is, and I now I can say I can own an acoustic bass! I probably wouldn't play it in a show but at the same time I don't think that's the purpose of it - All basses have their pros and cons (I talk a little about them in the video) and this bass fits the travel bass niche really well. Also, their customer (?) service is really good - a peg broke on the way to my place and not only did they have a spare on inside the bag but they offered to send another one over too!

All my opinions are my own, though they did send this bass over for free.

Thanks again to Journey Instruments! #SPON

Enjoy!



bass cover,deppwaswho,bassist,journey instruments,journey bass,bass guitar,protable,travel bass,acoustic bass,bass guitar review,davie504 journey bass,rhcp,red hot chilli peppers,stevie wonder,john mayer,cory wong,vulfpeck,bamboostar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments