Advertisement

Thrustmaster T.16000 Quality Control

Thrustmaster T.16000 Quality Control Thrustmaster T.16000 Quality Control ... or lack thereof. This video shows what the axes are doing without touching the sticks!

Over the last year I've bought three Thrustmaster T.16000 sticks. All I can say is that you get what you pay for. They are cheap sticks. Each of them lasted about a year before the twist axis started fluctuating wildly. The X axis (horizontal movement) of one of the sticks is also now also fluctuating.

I bought the first two as a set about one year ago. The twist axis of one of them went bad about six-seven months later. So I bought a replacement. That one failed after five months.

They cheap, but replacing them every 5-6 months adds up. I've ordered some quality controls from Virpil.

thrustmaster,t.16000,qc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments