Advertisement

THE SCHOOL - Happy Christmas (Don't Tell Me It's Over) [Official]

THE SCHOOL - Happy Christmas (Don't Tell Me It's Over) [Official] SUBSCRIBE to Elefant Records here: *An indie pop record label to make you dance, dream, feel, love, laugh, and cry*

THE SCHOOL: +INFO: [Es] [En] | Instagram: | Twitter: | Facebook: | On Spotify: | On iTunes:

Directed by Jordan Sheehy & Ed Townend [2019]

Song taken from ER-D149 THE SCHOOL "Christmas EP" Digital Single | On sale clicking here ➔

Follow us on:
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:
SPOTIFY:

Elefant Records:

LYRICS:
Happy Christmas, the day you broke my heart
Happy Christmas, the day you broke my heart
And now I can't believe that you would ever leave me
You were trying to deceive me
Gave you all my love but you were fooling around

So happy Christmas, don't tell me it's over
Oh happy Christmas, don't tell me it's over
So happy Christmas, don't tell me it's over now

Happy Christmas, the day you broke my heart
Happy Christmas, the day you broke my heart
And now it seems that you were never gonna leave her
You told me you'd never see her
Gave you all my time but you were fooling around

Elefant Records,Pop Music,Indie Pop,Happy Christmas (Don't Tell Me It's Over),The School,Belle And Sebastian,Ramones,Christmas,Camera Obscura,Alvvays,Phil Spector,The Ronettes,Girl Groups,

Post a Comment

0 Comments