Advertisement

The IDEAL INFJ Relationship Status (INFJ Marriage Vs INFJ Single)

The IDEAL INFJ Relationship Status (INFJ Marriage Vs INFJ Single) Have you ever wondered what the ideal relationship status for INFJs are? Can INFJs find love and happily ever after? Or should we as INFJs rather just stay single and date causally?

Hey everybody, in this video I share with you my perspective on what the ideal INFJ relationship status is. If you go in the internet, you'll either see that there are no hope for us as INFJs to find love and to be happy in relationships OR that we as INFJs can make great relationship partners...and this might cause a bit of confusion (especially for the newly discovered INFJ personality types).

Link to my video: THE #1 WHY INFJS ARE STILL SINGLE:


Link to my video: MYTHS ABOUT INFJ DATING AND LOVE:


If you are new to my channel, WELCOME 😃I'm super excited for you to learn more about being an INFJ personality type and how to live your best possible life. I post videos everyday (same time same place), so make sure to subscribe to my channel in order not to miss any of the content that I share.

Also, I'd love to hear from all of you down in the comments below ❤️

As always...AWEH, LEKKER & NAMASTE.

Instagram:


Song:
Higher Ground (Odesza ft Naomi WIld)


#infj #infjrelationships #infjsingle #infjmarried

infj relationships,infj marriage,infj single,the ideal infj relationship status,infj,infj personality,infj personality type,infj relationship status,infj and relationships,infj relationship needs,infj relationship advice,frank james,boom shikha,david badurina,what an infj needs in a relationship,infj why you're still single,infj why you're single,why infjs are single,infj and marriage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments