Advertisement

Prison Penis Tattoo Gives Man 5 Day Erection! | Sex Sent Me To The ER

Prison Penis Tattoo Gives Man 5 Day Erection! | Sex Sent Me To The ER While in prison, this man decided to get a penis tattoo to surprise his wife during a conjugal visit, but it goes badly wrong and gives him an erection which lasts for 5 days.

Subscribe to TLC UK for more great clips:

Like TLC UK on Facebook:

Follow TLC UK on Twitter:

Visit our website:

tlc uk,tlc,my strange addiction,cake boss,90 day fiance,my 600 pound life,sex sent me to the er full episode,sex sent me to the er,sex sent me to the er tv show,sex accidents,tlc uk untold stories of the er,sex sent me to the er prison problems,sex sent me to the er 5 day erection,tlc uk sex sent me to the er,sex sent me to the er prison,

Post a Comment

0 Comments