Advertisement

Plain Faraday - I Wanted You to Know

Plain Faraday - I Wanted You to Know I find myself standing here.
Waiting just to see if you’ll come home.

Plain Faraday bringing warmth to the arrival of your winter while you wait...


Lyrics:
I waited for the winter
I wanted you to know
Some things you don’t get over
I wanted you to know
I still find myself here standing
Out on the patio
Waiting just to see your face
Waiting just to see if you’ll come home

The last time that I saw you
Oh how could I have known
Such a picture of youth and strength and love
Could vanish with the falling sun
And even in the quiet
I still can hear your voice
I know how much she loved you
When you left the car and went running into the trees

Tell me wheres the justice
In dying so damn young
These days it seems so distant
But I’m in the bathroom sobbing
And I’m losing sleep all over again
While you’re resting soft and peaceful
Really I’ve got no conclusion
But that death finds us all living
Maybe I’ll call her and tell her I love her again

Music:


Support:
Spotfiy:
Soundcloud:
Itunes:

Plain,Faraday,music,winter,I want to know,warmth,indie,folk,acoustic,guitar,strings,mostly,playlist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments