Advertisement

Living with a Chronic Illness: Drugs... Medicine... My lifeline [PART 2]

Living with a Chronic Illness: Drugs... Medicine... My lifeline [PART 2] Part 2

Hi everyone! Thank-you for joining me for part 2 of my medical drugs video, I didn’t realise I can talk lots regarding this topic! I talk about my experiences of running out of my medication, which was very scary at the time, but I was aware of the steps to take to sort this out quickly. As I live in the UK, I used the NHS telephone service 111.
‘’111 - This is a UK telephone service brought to you by the NHS. It is the number you should call when you need advice or medical treatment quickly, and you cannot wait for an appointment to see your doctor. If you need medical treatment, you must call 999 (applicable to UK residents only). ‘’


Please click for more info:


Also, what to do when travelling eh? As stressful as it can be to pack your holiday bag, its super important you pack and plan your medication when going on holiday or travelling away from home. Having a contingency plan in place is very practical encase the worst happens. If abroad always know where your nearest medical services are, always make note of the emergency services number. As much as we want to enjoy our holidays, we must ensure we have a safe and stress- free (for me relaxing) holiday through planning.





If you’re new to my channel, please do check out my heart condition HOCM explanation video here:








Please like, comment or subscribe if you want to!


Thank-you for Watching :)





Disclaimer: Any views shared are my own. In any incidence where you require medical advice or attention please seek your nearest medical services.





If you want to see more of me then please follow me on:


LINKS











Sometimes I stream games so catch me on on random days of the week!





Background Music: Provided by The Official YouTube Audio Library @


Artist: The 126ers


Track: Missing My Girl





INTRO/OUTRO MUSIC by Me :)


© 2019 Dany B All Rights Reserved

[PART

Post a Comment

0 Comments