Advertisement

LIFE OF A FLIGHT ATTENDANT | 2 DAY TRIP

LIFE OF A FLIGHT ATTENDANT | 2 DAY TRIP Hey guys! I'm back! I had to take a small break due to vacation and my laptop breaking! But we are getting ready for "12 Wonderful Days of Christmas"! so make sure to come back on Dec 12!! See you then!!

Lindsey's Channel:

Subscribe for more videos!
Subscribe to my second channel for beauty, motherhood + lifestyle:

L E T ' S C O N N E C T ❤︎
Twitter:
Instagram:

C O N T A C T I N F O R M A T I O N:
📧Business Inquiries, Sponsors, Collaborations send message to:
wonderfullyale@gmail.com

💌MAILING ADDRESS:
Wonderfully Ale
P.O. Box 93692
Southlake, TX 76092


D I S C O U N T C O D E S:
Sigma Beauty:
Grove Collaborative:
YouTube Buddy (helps you boost your youtube videos): wonderfullyale (save 20%)

(These are affiliated links so if you use these links I will receive a small commission. You don't have to use them but I do appreciate when you use my links. Your support means the world to me!)

FTC: This video is not sponsored.
Ale❤︎

life of a flight attendant,the flight attendant life,working mom,wonderfully ale,flight attendant,day in the life of a flight attendant,vlogmas,2019,spirit flight attendant,southwest flight attendant,united flight attendant,flight attendant confessions,cabin crew,travel vlogger,travel vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments