Advertisement

I Walked 15,000 Steps everyday for 30 days | Skinnier thighs? Weight Loss?

I Walked 15,000 Steps everyday for 30 days | Skinnier thighs? Weight Loss? So I tried walking 15,000 steps a day for an entire month! Did i maintain my weight? Did i get any weight loss? How much calories did i burn? did my calves or thighs grow in size and get bigger or smaller? Enjoy this video!

☆Help subtitle this video☆




☆Sponsor this channel☆



☆Sub to my 2nd channel☆





☆My Instagram links☆







☆Music by☆

DJ Quads - Millionaire

#workouts #fitness #chloeting

workout,walking workout,walking weight loss,weight loss,walking challenge,lose weight by walking,skinny thighs,how to get skinny thighs,low intensity cardio,easy workout,how to lose weight,how to lose weight easily,can walking lose weight,does walking grow calves,chloe ting,does walking help you lose weight,does walking make you lose weight,does walking tone your legs,10000 steps,15000 steps,lose weight by walking 30 minutes a day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments