Advertisement

I think It's A Crime To Not Be On Time

I think It's A Crime To Not Be On Time I post these short commentaries on occasion. I wrote them many years ago as part of a corporate image campaign for UTC. The man who gave me the work believes as I do that “selling soap” looks like PR or advertising. He and I convinced United Technologies to do something more meaningful and useful and these full-page statements in the Wall Street Journal were among the most popular (in terms of responses) ads the Journal has ever printed. I am proud of the work. And I am always on time if at all possible. In fact, usually early. I know for some, arriving early is also a pain in the butt.

David Hoffman filmmaker,positive sayings,anecdotes,being on time,time,philosophy,usable quotes,positive quotes,famous quotes,on time,arriving late,David Hoffman,short anecdotes,short stories,United technologies history,UTC history,UTC,maga,trump2020,Republicans,Democrats,partisan divide,award-winning advertisement,Wall Street Journal history,

Post a Comment

0 Comments