Advertisement

I Have Aspergers and I Moved Out (And You Can Too) Part 2

I Have Aspergers and I Moved Out (And You Can Too) Part 2 A tour of my apartment :)


Discord:

Twitter:

Facebook Page:

Patreon:

Email: aspergersyndromevlogs@gmail.com







This channel is specifically for those with ASD, but parents and friends of those with ASD may also be interested in watching these vlogs. If you want to learn more about Asperger's or Autism, maybe you'll like the videos here, too. I made this channel for tweens and middle schoolers on the spectrum, but so most of my viewers have been young and older adults from ages 18-55. All the things I say in my videos come from my experiences as a person with Asperger Syndrome.



There are many struggles for those that are on Autism spectrum. Many of the common struggles are loneliness, insecurity, anxiety, romantic difficulties, and even suicidal tendencies. Therefore, some of the videos may have subject matter too heavy for kids that are under 12 years old.



Alex's Asperger Vlogs (AAV) aims to build up and encourage those on the Autism spectrum. The goals for this channel are based on a verse in the Bible: 1 Corinthians 14:1. The verse says that we should make love our highest goal, and that is the ultimate goal of this channel. If you' don't believe in God, please don't worry. While there are some videos specifically for those that follow Jesus, the majority of the videos on this channel are for a secular and general audience. However, all my videos are guided by Biblical principles. No matter what your religious beliefs, race, gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation, there is no favoritism and everyone is loved and welcome here.

ASD,

Post a Comment

0 Comments