Advertisement

I can’t do this anymore Skit

I can’t do this anymore Skit My niece and I are stars ✨ It runs in the family ❤️🎬🀷‍♀️🏾 I thought of the concept and we improvised the whole thing. πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ™πŸΎ Tami (ME) is feeling down , depressed, and low due to the fact she lost the love of her life to street violence. She doesn’t think she could go on. She feels the only way to be happy again is if she ends this pain and gain her wings where she’ll met him again but Patience helps her see another way.
Somebody call up Tyler Perry Studios and tell him here's a couple of young, new, fresh talent who's ready to work. πŸ’‹πŸ€žπŸΎ #actress #actorslife #Legendsinthemaking
It's an 8-year-old behind the camera, and he did amazing. ❤️πŸ‘πŸΎ

I DO NOT OWN RIGHTS TO THIS MUSIC

anymore

Post a Comment

0 Comments