Advertisement

How to style a pixie cut | easy to manage hairstyles for a short hair

How to style a pixie cut | easy to manage hairstyles for a short hair This is a compilation of my newest Instagram Videos with my new shirt haircut 🤗 which style is your favorite?
For the first style I have a full tutorial up here



You can find all my products here

and hair ideas on Instagram

If you have any question please also contact me on Instagram as I currently don’t have WiFi and just check my insta daily!

Business inquiries: lisaeichner@hotmail.com

Light correction and video cut by hlppr.com



#shorthairstyle #pixiecut #pixie #shortbridalhair #shortweddinghair

shorthair,kurzehaare,kurzhaarfrisur,easytomanage,shorthaircut,kurze haare stylen,kurze haare flechten,kurze haare hut,

Post a Comment

0 Comments