Advertisement

✅ Gogglebox stars unhappy with Pussycat Dolls ‘sex, sex, sex’-filled X Factor performance

✅  Gogglebox stars unhappy with Pussycat Dolls ‘sex, sex, sex’-filled X Factor performance ๐Ÿ’– Please Visit:
๐Ÿ’– Please Subscribe:
✍  The stars of Gogglebox have reacted to *that* Pussycat Dolls performance on the X Factor and their reactions are priceless.  Yes, the Pussycat Dolls performance that received 419 complaints to OfCom.  Right off the bat, Sophie and Pete from Blackpool were critical.  Pete remarked: ‘You know what I feel Celebrity X Factor is like? A karaoke bar. You’ve got a load of celebs doing karaoke and people are just voting for the best of the worse bunch.’  Dermot O’Leary then introduced the Pussycat Dolls on stage and Pete commented: ‘I thought The Pussycat Dolls had all fallen out! How come they’re coming back together now?  ‘Somebody busting for a few quid?’  Then came the juicy bits.  As soon as the lights came on, Sophie joked: ‘She’s wearing one giant tight and a bit of gaffa tape!  ‘I’ve seen more of their beavers than I have of my own! Bloody disgusting!’  While Jenny related to their outfits, chipping in: ‘That’s how high my tights go up – under my titty.’  Grandmother Mary had her s ...
๐Ÿ’– #Gogglebox, #XFactor, #NicoleScherzinger, #PussycatDolls

Gogglebox,X Factor,Nicole Scherzinger,Pussycat Dolls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments