Advertisement

Girandola: OUT OF THIS WORLD ( Unknown Brand)

Girandola: OUT OF THIS WORLD ( Unknown Brand) I'm always down to shoot the Odd Stuff, and I don't see Girandolas all that often. So when I catch them in a retail environment, I grab a few.
I picked these up last spring out west on a Pyro Road Trip. I grabbed one for the channel and one for the Stash!!!
I figured there wasn't a break by looking at the motors, but still it's something different!!! The height was Crazy, it really got up there, and that Scream was deafening. Very Loud!!!!
I know Girandolas have a tendency to go in directions you didn't want them. But it's been raining, and there was no threat of a fire, so why not see what it does!!!

As always, thanks for the View. Hope you enjoyed the Video. I'm always out to get those odd ball items, and this should qualify as a Odd ball!!!
If you liked this Demo or others on the Channel. Besure to let me know in the Comments below ⬇️ after Smashing that LIKE button. Plenty more Demo's to come!!!
#OutOfThisWorld #Girandola #DirtySouthPyro

Brand)

Post a Comment

0 Comments