Advertisement

ELVIS PRESLEY - IT WON'T SEEM LIKE CHRISTMAS ( WITHOUT YOU ) 2019 TCB ⚡TLC

ELVIS PRESLEY  -  IT WON'T SEEM LIKE CHRISTMAS ( WITHOUT YOU ) 2019 TCB ⚡TLC PS listen with headphones for the best sound TCB

THIS IS A LINK TO MY NEW ELVIS CHANNEL ⚡ALWAYS4ELVIS⚡ WITH CDS & VIDEOS OF ELVIS PRESLEY REMOVED BY ''YOU TUBE'' PLEASE VISIT IT'S FREE --- --- TCB ⚡TLC

MY SPECIAL MIX

IT WON'T SEEM LIKE CHRISTMAS ( WITHOUT YOU ) 2019

Oh, it won't seem like Christmas, oh without you
For too many miles are between
But if I get the one thing I'm wishing for
Then I'll see you tonight in my dreams
Seems a long time since we've been together
It was just about this time of the year
Looks like it's gonna be snowy weather
How I wish that you could be here
But it won't seem like Christmas, oh, without you
For too many miles are between
But if I get the one thing that I'm wishing for
Then I'll see you tonight in my dreams
In the distance I hear sleigh bells ringing
The holly is so pretty this year
And the carol that somebody's singing
Reminds me of our Christmas last year
Oh, it won't seem like Christmas, oh, without you
For too many miles are between
Oh but if I get the one thing I'm wishing for
Then I'll see you tonight in my dreams
Yes I'll see you tonight in my dreams
ELVIS PRESLEY - KISSIN COUSINS FTD


ELVIS PRESLEY - THE CHRISTMAS EXPANDED ALBUM


ELVIS PRESLEY - BY THE WAY DJ ETHAN


ELVIS PRESLEY - PURE GOLD THE ALTERNATE ALBUM DCR


ELVIS PRESLEY - CONWAY TWITTY SINGS ELVIS FAVORITES


ELVIS PRESLEY - ELVIS 1967 THE UNRELEASED RECORDINGS


ELVIS PRESLEY - FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART VOL 1


ELVIS PRESLEY - WHERE NO ONE STANDS ALONE CD 2018


ELVIS PRESLEY -MEMPHIS TO NASHVILLE '61 FTD


ELVIS PRESLEY - ELVIS SOUNDTRACK SESSIONS 2018


ELVIS PRESLEY - ELVIS GOLDEN RECORDS VOL 3 THE ALTERNATE ALBUM


ELVIS PRESLEY- DOUBLE TROUBLE FTD


ELVIS PRESLEY - THE ROCKIN' REBEL VOL IV


ELVIS PRESLEY - AROUND THE WORLD GTR


ELVIS PRESLEY - GLEN CAMPBELL SINGS FOR THE KING 2018

ELVIS,PRESLEY,THE,KING,TCB,TLC,ROYAL,PHILHARMONIC,ORCHESTRAMEMPHIS,ROCK,AND,ROLL,GRACELAND,USA,ORCHESTRA,SUN,STUDIO,LAS,VEGAS,TENNESSEE,FANCLUB,MATTERS,FTD,ELVIS PRESLEY - IT WON'T SEEM LIKE CHRISTMAS ( WITHOUT YOU ) 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments