Advertisement

Claiming My 86 OVR French Men Player And A Fantastic Gameplay Match And Doing Packs+Lots Of Rewards!

Claiming My 86 OVR French Men Player And A Fantastic Gameplay Match And Doing Packs+Lots Of Rewards! WHAT A VIDEO! This video I will be talking to you about the Ligue 1 Event and Pulled My French Speedy Player As he plays for an a Right Winger And Doing Lots Of Packs In the Ligue 1 Event and Also We pulled an Elite of an Ligue 1 Player and it is another speedy player and Plays so good in Gameplay and Also Claiming Lots of Packs and Players and Main Thing at the end is pulling Star Pass So in this Video I will be talking about what has been happening in this fantastic Gameplay and Last Minute Hat-Trick Goals from a player and also doing some Packs Opening and Claiming Some Packs in this Video and Pulled an Elite In this Video in an Event of the Ligue 1 Event and Quiet good Rewards That I Claimed Good 300K Coins after we finished the match and In This Video I have been showing you First about the Colosseum Event and it was still there but nothing to do in that event and I took some screenshots how far I did in my Journey Playing VSA And Having Good Leaderboard Scores and What happened when it finished is that when it finished it came up something that shows only the leaderboad scores and What I've read Is that we can Claim Our Good Rewards By 72 Hours And What will we Pull is 79+ Players and Skill Boost and Coins and that is really good for me and will be helping me out in the future when I need mostly the 79+ Players and One Last Thing that I will be getting from the Colosseum Rewards Is an User Logo Will be Good for me and that is what I have been showing You In the Colosseum Event and I will do a Separate Video of Claiming Packs of the Colosseum Event and Should be last then 10 Mins and that will be good for me and save some time so that is what I have been showing you and Next I am going to talk about the Ligue 1 Player that I have claimed Is the 86 OVR French Men Player And the Way I did it is played a Match Gameplay and What I will be talking about this Gameplay Fantastic Match is that We Played a Easy Low OVR Team And Should Able To Score 5 Or More and Guess What a Crazy Sense Of the Match Started Very Well and Scored more Goals that I can and I did and Loren also had a Penalty And Loren Shooted it very nicely and some great goals has been scored from 3 Attackes All Scored and that was amazing to my video and what we did is Hakimi Scored 1 Goals and Made Some Very Good Passing And Loren Scored 2 Goals and A Penalty Included and Close to get His Perfect Hat-Trick But Some was Also was not playing for the club for our Team Sometimes because We are getting a New French Men Player And The Player that isn't going to play in my Team ls: Ayoze Pérez! What A Outstanding Match that He has gave us Record score and He Scored 3 Amazed Goas = Hat-Trick! Of The Night And This Reason How he got the Hat-Trick is He Scored a Last Minute Hat-Trick Goal and that was a Amazing thing that he done so he put CHELSEAFC With the Score on the board 7-0 With a Big Goals From Some Amazement Attackes Players and ChelseaFC Worked So Hard To Get 7 Goals Of the Night! With Some Issues Ligs! But What a Win For My YouTube Video and that Made ChelseaFC more Happiness that they are Before and When We Won the Match We Claimed Our 300K Coins Reward and that could really help me up and Also Claimed Another 78 OVR French Men Player and when we put all our Ligue 1 Players so far it was great and We also have another reward is that we get to claim any Elites or One Single Master to our Team and It is Called to pack It is the Eclipse Tokens That got from the Ligue 1 Event Path and Pulled an Ligue 1 Speedy Player And When we done our Second one it was 200K Coins and that is what we needed and when we put them together in our squad they look amazed of all 3 Ligue 1 Attackes Players that We Pulled and packed them and it was amazing and we also played a Gameplay of the 3 Attackes that also Scored their Goals and Mainly the Main Player Who has also Scored ls "Oudin" He has really Good Pace and Stats that We Played Gameplay and Scored his First ChelseaFC In An VSA Match and that is what I have been showing you in the Gameplay for the Players From the Ligue 1 Event and The Last Thing I Did Is I Claimed Star Pass In The Quest and claimed My first Completed Star Pass Quest and That is Unbelievable and Claimed my Star Pass Rewards To Help My Team Get Stronger From Everything I Showed From The Ligue 1 Event! So That Is It Please Everyone Like and Subscribe and Hit The Bell Button To Not Miss An Upload on My Video And Thank You For Watching This Video And Showing You Some More Links About Claiming Good Rewards From Other YouTuber and Also Thank You For Watching My Ligue 1 Event and Showing You Some Links:
Ligue 1 Searches Of The Event!
More Packs Opening Videos!
So That Is What I Have Been Showing You And Thank You For Watching My Fantastic Ligue 1 Event Matches, Packs and Claiming Players Video and Thank You For Watching And Peace Out!

M.A.G,

Post a Comment

0 Comments