Advertisement

Chopping my hair off to see if anyone will notice...

Chopping my hair off to see if anyone will notice... I got my hair cut short (the first time in a long time). And I wanted to test out my family. Will anyone notice my hair cut??
I always wanted to see if people notice these things. And also, if stereotypes were true... do guys not pay attention to hair cuts? (although this was a very limited sample)

Watch to see my sister, mum, dad and boyfriend unknowingly participate in this experiment (*cue evil laugh*).

Before watching the video, make sure to comment down below your guess on who will/will not notice!

--
Hey and welcome to TJTV! Here I take on lots of different challenges and do it all with lots of laughter and smiles. I hope to spread joy and bring some positivity into your life! I hope that the videos are as fun to watch as they are to make.

I love to read your comments and suggestions! So don't forget to leave a comment down below.

Follow me on Instagram, TikTok and Twitter;
@OfficialTJTV

Instagram -
TikTok -
Twitter -

I post new videos weekly. So don't forget to subscribe


Or, just came back every week!

#TJTV #HairTransformation #FamilyReacts
--

TJTV,challenge,challenges,merrell twins,brooklyn and bailey,hair cut,chopping my hair off,chopping all my hair,family goals,sister goals,couple goals,who will notice my hair cut,no one notices my hair cut,getting my hair cut to see if anyone notices,extreme haircut,see if my boyfriend will notice,see if my dad will notice,social experiment haircut,hair transformation,do people pay attention,reaction,boyfriend reacts to my haircut,hair makeover 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments