Advertisement

Changes & Improvements | PC Port of Dragon Quest Builders 2

Changes & Improvements | PC Port of Dragon Quest Builders 2 I'm going to inform you on all noticable differences of the PC version of Dragon Quest Builders 2 compared to the PS4 and Switch versions of the game. Like performance, graphics quality, additions and even what's gotten worse than before. I also invite all of you to an art-contest on my Discord-server! Enjoy! :)

Please support me and/or join me

Fan Mail to:
BenXC
Postfach 10 04 10
40704 Hilden
GERMANY

Discord (chatroom for gaming):


Patreon (support me financially and gain member bonusses):


Twitter:


Reddit (Forum for DQB and me)



Twitch (watch me play -at some point- live):


Facebook:



And here you also got a playlists to all videos I ever made:

Most watched videos:



My Equipment

Elgato Game Capture HD60 S:


Blue Yeti Mic:


Logitech c920 Webcam:

BenXC,Ben,BXC,dragon quest builders,dragon,quest,builder,DQB,DQB2,DQB 2,Dragon Quest Builders 2,nintendo,switch,ps4,playstation 4,ps 4,ドラゴンクエストビルダーズ2,ドラゴンクエストビルダーズ,minecraft,island,tips,gameplay,guide,tutorial,how to,english,PC,port,version,furrowfield,jumbo,demo,mouse,controls,performance,graphics,quality,framerate,fps,settings,differences,comparison,changes,improvements,huge,big,good,best,tour,infos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments