Advertisement

Bandits getting a hand! |Borderlands 3 With NinjaPinja Ep 1|

Bandits getting a hand! |Borderlands 3 With NinjaPinja Ep 1| Broadcasted live on Twitch -- Watch live at

Feeling like having some coffee? check out Gamer Grind.co and use the code NAUTICALCOFFEE for a crisp 5% off your next purchase!
check it out now!!



The rage horror odd videos: rho for short. A series of games, demos and interesting mini games I discover, bump into or check out based on your suggestions. they're fun and interesting in their own way, and I feel they deserve to be looked at as they each bring their own brand of fun and creative game innovations and challenges :)

Gaming videos are awesome to make, play and share. join me, Nautical Soap, as I venture into the world of gaming. horror, action, comedy or even random games, I will explore them and play then because of my curiosity and competitive drive to play and complete games to the best of my abilities.


Take a look at my Facebook!!


Check me out on Player.me


Click this to get access to this awesome site!


Check out my twitter!


Support me through patreon :D
i'd appreciate it!
-- Watch live at

twitch,games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments