Advertisement

ASMR Rummaging Through Make Up Bag & Applying Different Lipsticks (No Talking)

ASMR Rummaging Through Make Up Bag & Applying Different Lipsticks (No Talking) Hi guys 😊
Happy holidays 🎄🎅❄🥰❤
This was a request I got from one of you lovely ladies 💕
I hope you'll enjoy it 🙏
- Stella ✨

💋If you want to become my Patron and get access to my ear eating videos:


A special thank you to my "A Personal Touch" patrons: Muse Volition and Baker ❤❤

❤️If you want to help me improve my channel, you can donate to my paypal account:


🌟You can find me on the tingles app🌟:


💜I'm on Instagram:


✨Follow me on Facebook:

⚡Intro and outro credit:


-Enjoy, relax and tingle 😌

asmr,asmr no talking,asmr lo fo,stella tingles asmr,asmr lipstick applying,asmr make up bag rummaging,asmr rummaging sounds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments