Advertisement

Why almost all my video's are gone!! Very important update

Why almost all my video's are gone!! Very important update I might be leaving youtube!
I'm going to make a video next week explaining why almost all my animations are gone, it will be a voice over video, this is just a quick update to let you guys know what's going on, the reason why my animations are gone is because of COPPA, I'm scared my videos might be considered aimed at small kids even though their not aimed towards children, my videos have animated characters and bright colors and most my videos are fnaf related, so I'm scared they will consider them kid videos. I privated my animations and i reuplouded to my art channel so you guys can watch them on there for now. I may have to quit YouTube in January. I don't want to leave youtube because I love making animations and videos for you guys and I love talking to you guys in the comments, you guys really mean a lot to me and I enjoy making videos for you, it's how I cope with my depression, making art and animations is something that makes me feel good it makes me happy. It makes me really sad and depressed that I might have to leave youtube because I don't want to, but I I'm going to have to leave if they do this.... I don't want to leave.. It just all depends on how things go, hopefully they can fix this, so animators and artists and gamers and everyone else can still make videos, because it's very unfair that we are being punished for something that isn't our fault.I am looking into other platforms, where I can upload my animations and videos, I will make a video update letting you guys know, when I do move to a new website. I still have my other social medias where you can follow me. I'm sorry guys. There is a petition you can sign to help!

Please spread the word!! Let people know about this! Share the link to the petition!! Thank you guys❤.

update

Post a Comment

0 Comments