Advertisement

What to wear in photos when you have nothing to wear

What to wear in photos when you have nothing to wear WHAT TO WEAR IN PHOTOS WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR

Hello and welcome to my channel!

Have you ever planned to take a photo or self portrait, only to be totally defeated once you open up your closet door and realise you *literally* have nothing to wear? 😉

Haha I know that feeling! But no need to despair, in this video I'm sharing my all time favorite pieces and outfits hat never fail me when taking photos. You don't need a lot of clothes, you just need some that you know will not let you down and that will work for the type of photos you want to take.

I've worn some of the stuff in my closet soooo many times in my photos, and sometimes I think "really, again this same white dress?", but you know what? If it works then why not!

I hope this video can give you some inspiration and see the stuff you already have with new eyes and the potential they have :) And, even if these styles aren't exactly for you maybe you can get some ideas and more clarity into what you'd like to wear in your photos.

Thank you so much for watching 🧡

Until next time, bye!

Xx Kika

If you'd like to see more of my photos, come say hi at:




MY FAVORITE CLOTHING BRANDS

Monki
Great for dungarees and playful styles, lots of vibrant color and patterns


Sézane
Lots of feminine and elegant styles, absolute lace shirt paradise! Beautiful colors and fabrics, the dream if you love the country chic look but adapted for the city


Balzac Paris
So many dreamy shirts with lots of cute details, romantic and dreamy but in a practical way


& other stories
Great for swooshy dresses and simple yet interesting styles


H&M
Great for finding white shirts with nice little details at affordable prices, also look out for their dresses, every once in a while they'll get some really dramatic and magical ones!


Zara
Chunky knitwear, romantic light colors tops and sometimes whimsical colors and fabrics


Pull & Bear
Good for dungarees and t-shirt with nice little prints


Gear I use:

Camera: Sony Alpha R7 III
Lens: Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM

Microphone: RØDE VideoMic GO On Camera Microphone


If you want to read some of my photo and visual storytelling tips, visit my blog :)

BLOG
www.kutovakika.com

outfit ideas,what to wear in photos,what to wear for photoshoot,outfit ideas for photoshoot,style inspiration,what to wear when you have nothing to wear,clothes for photos,how to dress for photos,creative portrait,self portrait photography,creative self portrait,photography tips,female photographer,creative photoshoot,creative prop,selfie tips,take better selfies,how to look good in photos,creative photo ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments